Dayen      November 12, 2020
Gmail is one of the biggest free web-based email service providers that offer multiple features in the world. Today, there are more than 1.5 billion users of Gmail worldwide. With one Gmail account, you can do many things right from emailing to video meetings. But, their many types of error occur frequently that cause the restriction in the Gmail service. Sometimes, the Gmail stops loading or you get the error message of “Gmail not working”. multiple reasons are responsible for the occurrence of this kind of woes to the users. But, the best thing is that you can get rid of them instantly by connecting with the technical professionals of the Gmail support service.
Why is my Gmail not working?
There could be many reasons that are responsible for the error of “Gmail is not working”. To get this issue to be resolved, all that you need to do is to find out the root cause first.
- Using the older version of the Gmail app can cause this issue. Try to update the app, browser, and the device operating system to fix it
- Add-ons and Extensions are also a problem if your Gmail is not working in Google chrome. You must disable or remove the extension.
- If you are entering the wrong credential then check it.
Why are my Gmail notifications not working?
If your Gmail notification is not working then you will not get any notification. For this, you must first check from the setting if it is on or off:
- First of all, open the Gmail app on your Android phone.
- Choose Menu from the top left and then tap Settings
- Select your account.
- Here, just click on “Notifications” and select a notification level.
- Make sure to choose Inbox notifications and then select the “On”.
How do I get my Gmail to work again?
In case your Gmail not working and you want to get your Gmail work again then you can try out these solutions:
- Clear your storage: If your phone is running out of space the syncing won’t work. Sometimes, Gmail will also not work so you need to clear your storage.
- Uninstall the apps: You need to delete the downloaded files or apps that you don’t use.
- Check your password: Wrong credentials can also cause the problem of “Gmail not syncing”. If you’re getting an error message of “Invalid credentials” then make sure to enter your username and password correctly. If have 2-Step Verification then you must sign in using an app password.
If you still can’t sign in, you must contact the professionals of Gmail to get quick tech support. Techies know how to fix all the technical troubles with ease. You must consider contacting them for quick help.
Why is my email not working on my iPhone?
If Gmail not working on i-phone then make sure your phone is connected to stable and strong internet. After this, you might have to reset your network settings that control your internet connection. Whenever you get this sort of problem, you must seek the technical help of the Gmail support team. On calling the helpline number, you will be able to talk to them directly. Also, you can contact the professionals at any hour of the day.