Dayen      September 16, 2020
Facebook gives us multiple options to contact the customer support centres but the most common of them all is the calling feature. Users can talk to a live person at Facebook support centre and discuss their issues with them. These persons are very talented and possess excellent knowledge about the Facebook website. They are well aware of all the settings and options that Facebook provides in the setting. From fixing a technical issue to helping you in account creating they are excellent in everything. Altogether, they are providing the best customer support service to all users.
How can I get my Facebook account back?
Facebook is very particular about the privacy and has its own terms and conditions. If we violate any rules then Facebook has the entire right to lock our account. However, most of the time that locks your account for temporary basics, and users can easily get back the access by resetting the password. But if you violate these rules multiple times then your account can be locked permanently. One a Facebook account gets locked there is no way to regain its access. Hence, we should need to read these terms and conditions while creating an account. Further, if your account has been locked then you can contact Facebook about my account recovery.
Apart from this, most of the times a Facebook account gets locked due to security reasons, if you are the one whose account has been locked then follow the below steps to retain the access:
- First of all, open the Facebook sign-in page and log in to your account.
- Enter the correct email address and password to log in to your account.
- If your account has been locked then a message will pop up on screen “Account locked”. Along with this, you will also get to see a “get help” option on the screen. You can also go to “security and login” settings. Click on this option to start the recovery process.
- Then click on the “get help from friends” option and continue with the instructions.
- Select 3-5 friends from the list whom you can trust and click the “Continue” button.
- Now Facebook will send a recovery link and code to your friend’s email address.
- If you have access to your friend’s email address then open the mail and click on the link. This will redirect you to the password reset page.
- In case, you don’t have access to your friend’s account then contact them and ask for the code.
- Now click on the “forgot password” option in the login page and enter the code. Then follow the instructions appearing on the screen.
- After confirming a few instructions, Facebook will ask you to reset the password.
- Make sure to create a strong password using numbers, symbols, upper and lower case alphabets.
- Enter the new password twice.
- After that click on the “change password option to reset the Facebook account.
You can also talk to a live person at Facebook to know about easy tricks to make your password stronger. They will help you to create a unique password. In case, you face a problem get my facebook account back then choose an alternate method. You can also contact the support team by email or call to get assistance from experts.