Dayen      July 25, 2020
Yahoo mail account is a platform that allows users to send or receive emails. Also, Yahoo comes up with numerous features and exceptional functionalities. As per the report, there are millions of active users. Sometimes, users might come across numerous technical or non-technical problems while working on the Yahoo. Through the blog discussed below, the users who are running into Yahoo Mail Down problems will get the solutions in a step by step manner. What you need to do is to go through the solutions as they are mentioned below.
Have A Look At The Solutions:
Consider Updating Operating System To The Latest Version:
Updating the operating system to the latest version is the finest way to resolve Yahoo mail problems. Hence, you should update the device by following these simple steps as they are appearing below.
- To update the device, you will have to go to the ‘Settings’ option and then opt for the‘General’ option.
- In the next step, you should click on the ‘Software Update’ option and check for the updates.
- Apart from that, you will have to tap on the ‘Download and Install’option to install the update.
Access Yahoo Mail Via App:
Follow Step By Step Procedure:
- In the first step, you will have to open the App Store on the device you use to access.
- Now, you should search for the ‘Yahoo Mail’ in the search box on your mobile device.
- Hereafter, you should download and install the Yahoo app on your device.
- After installation, you will have to launch the applications and complete the login operations to access your emails.
- After login, you will come across the Yahoo mobile home screen where you can do various activities.
Configure the SMTP Server:
Follow These Simple Steps To Set Up The SMTP Server:
- First of all, you should navigate to the ‘Settings’ option and then click on the ‘Accounts & Passwords’ option.
- In the next step, tap on the ‘Yahoo’ and then ‘Account’ option.
- Hereafter, you have to tap on the Outgoing Mail Server SMTP and then option ‘Other SMTP Servers’ option.
- mail.yahoo.com will be the host name for the SMTP server. Also, you should enter the user name along with the password.
- Apart from that, you will need to set the port to 465 or 587 and SSL to the ‘Yes’ option.
The solutions discussed above can assist you to resolve the whole host of Yahoo Mail Not Working problems. However, fixing such problem is not so hectic but selecting a solution can be. Besides, all you need to do is to follow the instructions carefully to deal with such kind of problems. On the other hand, if you have any queries or problems, you should have a word with the professionals. These geeks will handle your issues and provide you with the right kind of solution to your problems.
Besides, if you have any questions or queries about this particular topic we are discussing here, you are at the right place. If you are looking to get more updates about Yahoo Mail Server Outage, you should take a tour of your website.So, you don’t need to worry about anything as you can get the right solutions at any time.