Dayen      August 11, 2020
Yahoo Mail is a very popular emailing service that has been utilized by most of the people. The simple user interface, compatibility with many devices, and secured platform are some of the important reasons that make it highly demanded among the people. You can freely send or receive emails instantly with Yahoo mail. But, this won’t be possible if you don’t have access to your Yahoo mail because of a password. Sometimes, people just don’t remember their password. In this situation, you need to recover yahoo password to get back the access of the account.
Changing or recovery of the password of Yahoo is simple as you just have to follow some simple instructions. If still you are not able to recover the password of your Yahoo account then you can seek the help of the technical team. They’ll guide you with instant solutions and steps to recover the password. You can connect with the Yahoo experts via live chats, emails, or contact numbers.
How can I recover my yahoo mail password?
If you have your phone number with you then you can follow these instructions to recover yahoo mail password:
- First of all, you need to visit https://login.yahoo.com/
- Now, make sure to click on the “Sign-in” option.
- Enter your Email address in the space and then tap on the “Next” button.
- Look out for the “Forget password” link to tap on it.
- Choose the “Phone number” that you registered with Yahoo and then tap on the “Submit” button.
- You’ll be sent with an account key on your phone number, enter the “Verification code” and then hit the “Next”.
- After all these steps, you can easily create your new account for the Yahoo mail.
The technical guidance in these steps can be helpful for you. So make sure to get speak to the techies about your problem.
How do I recover my yahoo password without a phone number?
If your phone number is not functional then you can recover yahoo password with these troubleshooting steps:
- Go to the sign-in page and tap on the “Sign-in” option.
- You’ll have to mention your registered “Email” and then click on the “Next”.
- Make sure to mention the “Captcha” and then tap on the “Continue” button.
- Now, you’ll have to click on the option of “Forget Password” and then tap on “Try another method”.
- In this, you need to enter your recovery “Email”.
- Check your email and then enter the “Verification code” and then choose the “Next”.
- Now, create your “New password” and then tap on ‘continue’.
I Hope, the steps are clear, and you enjoyed solving the issue. You can also get technical aid on password related issues by contacting the Yahoo experts.