Dayen      September 9, 2020
When it comes to the social media platform, everyone concerns with privacy. There are times when you need to hide your Friends list on Facebook. So, in today’s blog, we are going to discuss Troubleshooting Steps To Hide Friends List Facebook From Others. So, let’s see what are those.
Even, it is a good choice to hide the Friends list. Sometimes happened that you have a friend that like to make more friend on Facebook (Facebook has a limit of 5000 for adding friends) and that’s why they look your Friends list to make all as their own friend. If you find any of your friends who does this type of activity, so you need to hide your Friends list. Here, some users also ask How To Unfriend Someone On Facebook. They basically do this to prevent this activity from their friend, but I recommend, you don’t need to do this. You can simply hide your Friends list, and that’s done.
So, with the use of this blog, you will clearly get the point How To Hide Friends List Facebook and what it affects on your account.
Troubleshooting Steps To Hide Friends List On Facebook:-
Here, we mentioned troubleshooting steps for different device users like desktop, android, iOS, etc. So, you need to pick one according to your need. Come to follow all the underneath instruction:
For Laptop or Desktop User:-
- First of all, log in to your Facebook account from your preferred web browser.
- Now, you are required to click on your name from the upper right corner of the screen to get your timeline.
- After that, hit on the Friends
- And then, hit on the pencil-shaped icon which is right the Find Friends link.
- Now, harness on the Edit Privacy
- From the stated Who Can See Your Friends List drop-down select either Only me or Friends.
- Afterword, harness on the Done
For Android Or Tablet User:-
- First of all, you are required to log in to your Facebook account from the mobile Facebook app.
- Now, harness on the main menu is located at the upper right corner of the screen and it is in three horizontal line-shaped.
- Scroll down to harness on the Account Settings
- From there, harness on the Privacy
- Now, scroll down to the Who Can See Your Friends List and change it to either Only me or Friends.
- You are done.
For iPhone, iPad, And Other iOS User:-
- First of all, you have to log in to your Facebook account with the use of Safari. (don’t use mobile app)
- Now, click on the Friends
- Afterword, you are required to click on the pencil-shaped icon.
- And then, you are required to harness on the Edit Privacy
- Here, you can select either Only me or Friends for the Who Can See Your Friends List.
These are the steps for the different device users to hide your Friends list on Facebook. You only required to use the correct steps according to your device.
Along with this, we also collect various questions from the user like How To Unfriend Someone On Facebook, What Happens When You Unfriend Someone On Facebook, How To Ban Someone From Facebook Page, What happens when Ban Someone From Facebook Page, and many more. So to get the solutions to these queries, you can refer our online blog or you can click here.
Conclusion:- In this blog, we have discussed Troubleshooting Steps To Hide Friends List Facebook From Others. I hope this above write up helps you to resolve your query.