Dayen      September 25, 2020
Facebook is a platform that has more than 1 billion people all across the world. Here, you will be able to use a wide variety of features and functions with a single Facebook account. Sometimes, people choose to delete their Facebook account just because of security problems. If you are also one of those who are looking for Facebook Delete Account, don’t worry! What you need to do is to go through the following stepsand you will be to get your account deleted.
How Do I Permanently Delete My Facebook Account?
- First of all, you have to log in to your Facebook account and search for the down arrow key in the top right.
- Just click on it and then move to the ‘Settings’ section where you have to go to the
- ‘Settings & Privacy’ option.
- Apart from that, you need to go with the option says ‘Your Facebook Information’ i.e. available from the left column of your computer screen.
- Here, an option says ‘Deactivation and Deletion’ appears, just click on it and move forward.
- In the next step, you will have to click on the ‘Permanently Delete Account’ option and then the ‘Settings’ option.
- Besides, you need to click on the Delete Account and then you will have to enter the Facebook password.
- Lastly, you need to click the continue option and you will be able to deactivate your account.
What Happens When You Deactivate Your Facebook Account?
When you consider deactivating your Facebook account, you will be able to get it back if you want. However, in the deactivation period, no one will be able to see your comment or post or your Facebook profile. Here are the steps that you will have to go through in a proper and careful manner:
- From the top right of the Facebook account, you have to click on the down arrow key.
- Apart from that, you need to go to the ‘Settings’ option and then select the ‘Settings & Privacy’ option.
- In the next step, you will have to click ‘Your Facebook Information’ from the left column of Facebook.
- On the other hand, you should click the ‘Deactivation and Deletion’ option and move ahead.
- Here, you will come across the ‘Deactivate Account’ option that you need to click on it.
- Besides, you should also click on the ‘Continue to Account Deactivation’option.
- Moving to the next will ask you to follow the on-screen instructions to confirm the account deletion operation.
In this way, you will be able to get Deactivate Facebook account without any kind of hassle. Moreover, the above instructions are also very easy to implement that even new users can also do it. On the other hand, if you face any issues with the same, you should go to the help center and get the solution to your problems.