Dayen      November 12, 2020
Facebook has been known for its uninterrupted service since its inception. The techies have designed some guidelines to make this website safe to use. Amid so many services, people face different types of issues with their accounts. well most of them are temporary and users can get rid of them easily. But some issues are very serious that it will lose the whole credibility of your account on Facebook. One such issue is the disabled account. It is the worst situation for a user when they see that Facebook has disabled their account. However, you cannot talk to a live person at Facebook about this issue but there is an alternative way to get in touch with Facebook support team and request a review.
If Facebook disables your account then you must have done something wrong on your account. Facebook has very strict community standards and everyone has to follow them. In simple words, we can say that doing something against the Facebook community standouts will directly risk your account. Additionally, you can anytime Submit an Appeal on Facebook for a Disabled Account.
- Open the “Disabled Facebook Account page on your divide.
- Click on the “use this form to request a review” option available at the bottom of the page.
- Enter your Facebook email address of the disabled account in the given tab. Instead of this, you can also use a contact number.
- Enter your complete name that was mentioned in your account.
- Now you have to upload an id proof of yourself. Click on the “Browse” option to upload the image from your computer. You can use any one of your driving license, work permit, or passport.
- Along with this, the user also has to justify reactivating their account.
- Click on the “Send” tab to submit the review request. Soon the Facebook executives will contact you to verify your details. After verification, they will reactivate your account. Further, if you are not getting any response within a week then they might have to skip seeing your mail. In this case, you have to follow the entire process again to resubmit the request again.
Moreover, a Facebook account can also get disabled by entering the wrong password multiple times. So prior don’t anything you need to discover the exact reason behind the issue. If your account is disabled because of a wrong password then try to reset the password instead of submitting a review request.
- Open the login page on the Facebook website.
- Click on the “Forgot Account” option available below the password tab.
- Enter your name, registered email address, or contact number. Make sure to enter the accessible details.
- Click on the “Search” tab. Simultaneously, Facebook will send you a code on your registered email address or phone number.
- Locate for the message or email from Facebook and copy the c-digit code from there. If you are not seeing any email from Facebook in your email inbox then check for it in the spam folder.
- Enter the code on the next page.
- Click on the “Continue” tab on the Facebook page.
- Tab on the “Continue” button again and enter a new password for your account.
- Click again on the “Continue” tab to make changes and save a new password.
Now your password has successfully reset across all Facebook platforms. For further clarification or to know more ways to reset the password you can also get in touch with Facebook executive.