Dayen      November 6, 2020
Google play store is the backbone of all android devices. If google play store is not working fine on any device then all other applications will also start to create issues. Generally, a customer sees Google play store down in their day to day life with google application. But if you are getting a play store app down error then it is completely different from the server issue. The main reason behind a server issue is internet connectivity. But there can be multiple reasons for a down google play store app. If you too are facing the same problem with the google play service then you are at the correct place. In this blog, we will provide information about play store errors and remedies to solve those issues.
We have seen odd cases where customers have reported an issue with the google play store. So, first of all, we have to check for its root cause. If the problem is at our end then we can take the necessary steps to fix that issue. But if the problem is from the end of the google server then we can do nothing about it. All we can do is wait for Google executives to fix the issue.
Further, if the problem is at our end then we have to check for the below things and fix them.
- First of all, we need an internet connection to operate a google play store. So, make sure to connect your device to a Wi-Fi connection or mobile data to search for any application. Additionally, if you are using mobile internet then check that the data is not exhausted.
- Secondly, the date and time setting of a device will also affect the functioning of google play services. If your device is showing the wrong time, then you have to change it manually from the setting.
- After this, you have to check for the current version of the google play app. like other applications, google play store also needs an update to sync data and work smoothly. If you have not updated it for long then the issue must be due to the older version. In this situation, all you can do is connect your device to an internet connection and update the application.
- Moreover, resetting a google account is also helpful to fix down play store. Once your restore or reset google account then all the saved data in that account get removed from the device. After resetting the account, you can use the same account to login into your google play store. Most of the time, doing this will also fix Google play store down issues on android devices.
How do I fix the Google Play store that has stopped?
We can fix the google play services update error by clearing the cache file from the device. We have also provided the complete steps for the convenience of customers.
- First of all, go to the Settings application on your device.
- Then scroll down the page and click on the “Apps and notification” option.
- Click on “See all apps” to go through all the applications downloaded on your device.
- Again, scroll down the list of applications and click on the “Google play services”.
- Click on the “Storage and cache” option. Here you will get the option to clear the storage and cache from your device.
- Click on the “Clear cache” option to clear unnecessary data from the system.
Following the above steps will surely help you to fix the play store not working issue immediately.
Moreover, if the issue persists even after clearing the cache then you have to clear the entire storage.