Dayen      November 6, 2020
Usually, when you create a new Gmail account for your office or personal use, Google will ask you for a phone number for your account verification and your account secure. However, this used to be optional, but Google has made it mandatory as information is sensitive and we never want that to be hacked by any stalkers. Sometimes, maybe you don’t want Google to know your personal number. This can be because of fear and have query “What would happen if Google got breached and your number got leaked”? It’s completely reasonable for being over-possessive towards your Gmail account. You can take simple and easy guide for your account creation without phone via Gmail Phone Number. However, there is an alternative way to create a Gmail account without using your phone number. Number is not required to create an account.
Fortunately, there are various possible ways you can bypass Gmail’s phone number requirement. So, if you don’t want to give Google your phone number for whatever reason, you may skip this option and use one of other provided options instead.
Steps To Create Gmail Account Without Phone Number
We have compiled the fruitful methods in order to create Gmail account more efficiently and quickly. So, all you need to do is to give a glance on the below-noted instructed lines and follow them accordingly to reach to your answer that actually you were looking for. Let’s begin!
Create Gmail Account On Android or iPhone
If you have an Android phone or an iPhone device, you can create a new Gmail account from directly the Settings app: Doing tin this way will bypass entering your phone number. Here’s what you have to do:
- Open the Settings app from the home screen of your mobile device
- Locate Accounts/Clouds & Accounts depending on your system version
- Tap Accounts
- Choose “Add Account” placed at the bottom of the list.
- Select Google from the given-list.
- Press “Create account” tab at the bottom-left of the screen.
- Enter your first and last name, then press “Next” button
- Enter the date of birth and gender, then tap“Next” again.
- Select a new Gmail address, or enter your own.
- Enter your correct password.
- Google will ask you if you want to add a phone number.
- Press either “Skip” to bypass this step or “More Options”. If you select the latter you can choose to enter a phone number
- Click to the statement “No, don’t add my phone number”.
- Google will tell you to review your account info. Press Next.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions
- That’s it, no additional information is required. Hence, your Gmail account is been created even without using phone number.
- Set Your Age To 15 To Create Gmail Account
Here is what you have to do for this:
- Open any browser.
- Navigate to Gmail.
- Tap on the Create account option located at the bottom of your screen.
- Click on “For Myself” or “For Business”.
- Enter your account info and a new email address.
- Press Next.
- Set your birth year so that your age will be just 15 or less.
- Leave the mobile phone bar empty.
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- Your Gmail account is now created.
If yet, your Gmail account is not created or you might face any technical glitch while performing the above guidelines, simply dial Gmail Number.
Do You Need Phone Number For Gmail?
No, it is not necessary to having phone number for your Gmail account creation. Though, there are several methods too so skip this option and use the other to create your account. Besides, you can also fetch some additional information regarding the same by just taking help from the official Google support at www.support.google.com.